Does your work involve the following?
- Leadership development
- Coaching for performance & transition
- Team development
- Selection and assessment
- Performance appraisals and setting objectives
JvR Africa Group, distributor of the instrument in Sub-Saharan Africa, is proud to be hosting Strengthscope™ certification events near you!
In the past, to become an accredited user of this instrument you needed to travel overseas, incurring flight, accommodation and training costs. Now we save you these expenses by bringing the opportunity to your doorstep!
About the Strengthscope™ instrument
According to Strengths Partnership, publisher of the Strengthscope™, Strengthscope360™ and StrengthscopeTeam™ instruments, Strengthscope™ is one of the world’s leading strengths assessment tools that helps individuals, teams and organisations build greater awareness of their strengths and how these can be used to optimise performance and engagement at work.
- Strengthscope™ Standard measures 24 strengths, along with ideas on how to translate these ideas into success at work.
- Strengthscope360™ is an extended profile of the Strengthscope™ Standard that measures 24 work-related strengths and provides the recipient with 360 degree feedback from up to 8 stakeholders.
- StrengthscopeTeam™ provides the team leader and team members with feedback on the strengths of team members together with the team’s effectiveness to achieve productive habits and successful outcomes.
Strengthscope™ is a psychometrically robust tool developed by Strengths Partnership. It has been successfully used in helping individuals, teams and organisations unleash the power of their strengths at work. The Strengthscope360™ is the only strengths-based 360º tool that enables the individual to receive feedback from up to 8 raters.
Benefits of Strengthscope™
Strengthscope™ will help you understand:
- Your personality and performance strengths
- The tasks and activities that are most likely to energise you and lead to high levels of engagement
- The likely consequences of using your strengths too much, too little or in a way that isn’t appropriate for the situation
- The extent to which you apply your strengths optimally in the way you approach your work
- How visible your strengths are to co-workers and key stakeholders (provided you are doing the multi-rater version of the tool)
When you register, you will get:
- Two full days of training using didactic and experiential learning techniques
- Strengthscope™ & StrengthscopeTeam™ Training Files and Cards
- Your own Strengthscope™ Feedback report
- Lunch and refreshments
Successful completion of this training allows you access to theStrengthscope™, Strengthscope360™, and StrengthscopeTeam™.
Day 1: Strengthscope™ & Strengthscope360™
- Describe the benefits of a strengths-focused approach
- Comprehensively understand and use the Strengthscope™ and Strengthscope360™ profile
- Apply the 5-A Strengths to Success Development Process to accelerate learning, agility and success
- Provide powerful feedback based on the Strengthscope™ report
- Translate the days’ learning into practical, business-focused outcomes
Day 2: StrengthscopeTeam™
- Work through the StrengthscopeTeam™ profile and a case study, considering each section in detail and how it can be used in an applied setting as a diagnostic and development tool
- Consider strengths-based team interventions in theory and in practice in order to develop an outline for a full scale team intervention
“The training was really well presented. The Strengthscope is a really valuable tool that has a lot to offer in the area of wellness and development… Thank you!” – Mpho Ashley Motene
Great tool, great training. This is going to be so valuable to my employees.”– Cindy Rautenbach
“Thank you very much for the learning opportunity and the continuous support that will be provided.” – Natalia Visagie
“Great experience overall! Thank you.” – Annelies Nel
About Our Strengthscope Trainers
DR Karina de Bruin is the Managing Director of JvR Academy. She qualified as a counselling psychologist at the University of the Free State in 1994 and is registered with the Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA). She has extensive experience in teaching, counselling, and research. Prior to joining the JvR Africa Group, she was a senior lecturer in the Department of Psychology at the University of Johannesburg. She runs various skills development and internationally accredited training courses, in particular the Strengthscope certification programme.
Mrs Sandra Case completed her BCom Honours (Industrial Psychology) at the Rand Afrikaans University in 2004. After gaining work experience in the recruitment industry Sandra returned to her studies and completed a six month Psychometrics programme at the University of Johannesburg and internship at JvR Group. She is registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a Psychometrist in Independent Practice. Sandra is currently the Manager: Professional Development at JvR Academy. She is also a trainer on the EQ-i 360, Strengthscope certification programme, TESI, and facilitates a number of workshops and psychologically based events.
Johannesburg Cape Town 11-12 February 2016 – Register NOW! 22-23 March 2016 – Register NOW! 7-8 June 2016 – Register NOW! 19-20 July 2016 – Register NOW! 13-14 October 2016 – Register NOW! 17-18 November 2016 – Register NOW!If you can get a group together, please contact us to book a date that would suit you.
(Sessions start at 8:30am until 16:30)
Fee : R10 936.00 (Inc. VAT)
Your contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org (Or call JvR at: +27 11 781 3705)Once you have indicated your interest by filling in the form below, we will communicate any additional details such as venue, and discount via email.
Or download the registration form below, fill it and email or fax it to email@example.com to secure your seat!
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (For Non South-African clients)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (For South-African clients)
JVR Academy [HOME] | [BLOG] | [CONTACT]